jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2021

 


It's been a long long while, right?
I've been having a lot of ups and downs, as everyone else, because of the pandemic. But here we are, 'aliver' than ever lol

I haven't been mixing that much since my desktop computer's monitor works whenever it wants to, and my old CPU's audio drivers were nowhere to be found lmao

Without further a-do, here's my re-collection of #ALIEN remixes. I've mixed this underrated anthem 5 times, so I hope you like and enjoy my different visions of this song. My fav one of these is the 'Mystic Remix' because I feel it different from the others and shows that Britney sounds awesome in any musical style/genre. Stick around for more! 😉


Alien [#MAGICALFLARE 2014 You're Gonna Love Again Remix x NERVO]

Alien [#MAGICALFLARE 2022 Life Story Reggae Remix x Lion Riddims]

Alien [#MAGICALFLARE 2023 Mystic Remix x Lion Riddims]

Criminal Alien [mashup mix by #MAGICALFLARE - inspired by Starlight]

Set Fire to the Alien [#MAGICALFLARE Meets Moto Blanco For a Bootleg Mix x Adele]


Credits: Britney Spears, William Orbit, Ana Díaz, NERVO, Lion Riddims, Starlight, Moto Blanco, Adele, #MAGICALFLARE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Highlights

  It's been a long long while, right? I've been having a lot of ups and downs, as everyone else, because of the pandemic. But here w...